ZBA to meet for Work Session and Regular Meeting Wednesday
BROOKHAVEN, GA, Feb. 19 – The City of Brookhaven’s Zoning Board of Appeals will meet Wednesday, February 19th, for a Work Session and Regular Meeting.
The Work Session will begin at 5:30 PM and the Regular Meeting will begin at 7:00 PM.
Both meetings will be held at Brookhaven’s Municipal Court location at 2 Corporate Square, Suite 125, Brookhaven.
On the Agenda:
- ZBA13-43: Patsios Homes, LLC – Variance to Reduce Front Yard Setback and 75 Foot Stream Buffer. Property Location: 2381 Drew Valley Rd., Brookhaven, GA
- ZBA14-01: Eugene Aultman – Waive Lot Merger Requirement. Property Location: 2492 Ellijay Drive NE, Brookhaven, GA
- ZBA14-02: Michael Field – Waive Lot Merger Requirement, Increase Lot Coverage on Lot 2, and Reduce the Front Yard Setback Along Sunland Drive for Lot 1. Property Location: 2603 Apple Valley Road
- ZBA14-03: Anthony Jenkins – Reduce Rear Yard Setback, Reduce Swimming Pool Setback, Increase Lot Coverage, and Allow a Retaining Wall of Up to 8 Feet in Height in the Front Yard. Property Location: 3193 Madison Avenue
- ZBA14-04: Dunlavy Law Group, LLC – Appeal an Administrative Decision to Remove Stop Work Order. Property Location: 2802 Ashford Road
The Full Agenda Packet can be found here.